Thursday, April 6, 2006

Obtain Marriage Certificate Mumbai



I used to read on the way to work. fall out of the apartment door in the subway, Potsdamer Platz be spat fall, the office, in between managed exactly twenty pages. In the office has stopped moving, humpback get gout finger tip, eye screen, flat ass.
only sneaked into the lunch break in canteen fifty yards, 2,000 calories taken me a Caramel Latte Macchiato and more quickly after one of those 6000 calorie biscuits.
result: If I bend forward, my stomach makes a fold. Horrible. The days when Mom said, "Child, what are you thin!" Are gone for all time. It is now more like damage control than to optimization. To remove
I'm just too undisciplined. Unfortunately, there are only these two ways: less food or more exercise. As an outspoken opponent of dualisms that comes natural for me the question. Eat less? From 28 to eat a main leisure activity. Without food no socialization. Friends do not just take it. With friends go to eat or to cook together and if one then already taken the trouble has thirty pounds to produce homemade noodles, then have to be eaten.
over my original weight to restore, I once tried one week a diet. Only rice and vegetables without sauce, served at noon tomorrow in the evening lots of water. Result: ten grams less weight. Since costs and benefits might be out of all proportion.
sport I've already tried that. Alas, far too boring. My enthusiasm goes out regularly for three weeks. My friends, however, all swear by yoga. But I do not feel old enough. Yoga has something desperate. I'm 30, single, but it will not be and then make I just yoga.
Another alternative to increasing weight was the resetting of the balance. For several years I put it back a couple of grams a month and constantly weigh 55 kilos. At least until the cleaning lady has weighed the times and corrected the display of the balance because of it. When I put out the next time, I almost suffered a heart attack.
My friend claims so, he kept his feather weight by walking. So I decided to shorten the path of my work to go through another job as well. In any event, two of the four stations.
That makes reading impossible. Consequently, I had to switch from reading to listening to music. It does not insignificant role, which you can hear. Depeche Mode and Smashing Pumpkins not just create the right mood optimismusverbreitende Monday morning that I should have my job. So I switched to Black Eyed Peas, Seeed. Only Seeed there is another problem. Seeed standing around listening and uninvolved, which is not in harmony. If
in my ear close to the song on the briefs and heard shouting "You want to shake it?" throw I will mitrufen in the Canon "Yeeeaaahhh", hands in the air, jumps the subway in time to weigh down on my knees by the course, slip on the retaining bar in the middle of my jump so wrap "So come on shake it ! "Noooooo, my pants are too tight, I can not let myself go" and I then tear the close-fitting clothes from earlier times from the body and mitbrüllen: "My hot tail, is stuck, unfortunately ..." and be glad about that without ass no such expressive dance. Drum
love +28 years with more than 55 kilos with singing: "You want to shake it?" "Yeeeaaahhh!"

Listen to this song 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment