Rafinha: Magath sold S04-soul
FC Schalke 04 does not come to rest. Now Rafinha reported with vicious attacks against his former coach Felix Magath to speak.
In an interview with the "Sport Bild" said the defender of FC Genoa, "Magath Schalke has sold soul all players. with their own thoughts are gone. Players such as Marcelo Bordon, Kevin Kuranyi, Halil Altintop, Gerald Asamoah, Heiko Westermann, Jermaine Jones and I were in that club for years. We lack the association with a large piece of mind. "
something to worry about Rafinha makes the club:" Our parting is also a great piece of history of the club was extinguished. Schalke is missing today faces. With such a radical change of players, the fans no longer identify with the club. "
The Brazilian, who joined in the summer to Italy, announces the meantime, come back to Germany soon." Basically, I can return soon in the Bundesliga . Imagine The stadiums are full, the fans are great. . Every game is a highlight "
Rafinha even makes a clear statement:" I promise to return once again in the league. As long as Mr. Magath is there, I will not come back. If he goes, increase the chances of a return. I love the fans and I want to again thank them, "
source. Sport1.de
0 comments:
Post a Comment